Vision & Mission
The primary purpose of education is to allow a student the opportunity to discover his/her true calling. The student should be able to discover the drumbeat resonating within his heart and then he should be able to march in the external world in rhythm and harmony with that drumbeat.
- To create self-awareness among students to discover their true calling in life;
- To create healthy interface between society and higher education;
- To maintain traditional strengths of Indian society ensuring the potential for growth for social system and at the same time making it internationally vibrant; and
- To create a platform for a self-awareness that enables each student to discuss her true calling in life.
- To provide a caring, respectful, and secure multicultural environment in order to encourage tolerance and responsible behaviour.
- To inspire students to accept challenges and enhance their own performance.
- To imbibe in the students a strong sense of personal, social and environmental responsibility.
- To use a comprehensive programme of varied instructional strategies and innovative techniques in technology towards academic and co-curricular excellence like smart class-rooms and extensive use of audio-visual aids.
- To support a highly committed and creative faculty.
- To encourage a participative community of responsive and responsible parents, alumni and other stake holders.
- Instill dignity, integrity, and compassion.
- Foster adaptability, courage and resilience amongst students
The students are provided with intellectually stimulating academic environment under the able guidance of quality teachers. The students are given the best possible exposure and experience so that they are prepared for tomorrow's life. The lush greenery at RPS provides excellent living, academic and sports infrastructure for the balanced development of all attributes of the personality of the child.
”It is a great work to educate a child, in the true and
larger sense of the world, than to rule a state.”